Google+ Followers

Thursday, 7 July 2016

Walking with God

(I wrote this a long time back, but it is still very contextual to me)

God has been walking beside me in the strangest of ways. Have you ever felt God’s presence in your life so strongly, so earnestly, that it eased you into peace and re-surging calm. I think I have.
It is amazing…I read this short story killing time in the doctor’s reception.

I saw a dream the other night…I was walking along a beach with God. There were two pairs of foot impressions along the length of the beach.
I asked God what it was..God answered,"These represent your life as you walked through it".
“Then who does the other pair of steps belong to?” I asked.
“That would be me” God replied.
As I followed those steps, I noticed that whenever I was going through the toughest times in my life there was only one pair of step.
Deeply saddened that God left my side when I needed him/her the most, I asked God "Where were you when I needed you?”
God replied,”Darling, I was carrying you.”
That’s pretty much my experience with God…whenever I have wondered why God was not helping me in my times of distress.. I have come to a calming realization that God was busy carving out his best plans for me.
IMG-20150921-WA0018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers