Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 5 July 2016

#NewMommyblues

Last month, little Keisha turned 3!
She has started cooing, gurgling, singing and screaming her lungs out, yes! And of course, sucking her thumb :(
I am told the thumb sucking is normal if temporary. Hope so!
So she is basically having a great time being a baby.
I, on the other hand, find myself really troubled with a few things. Here they are.

1. The weight is so hard to come off. I last reported losing 2 kgs, and one month later it is still at 3 kgs. Progress, if you must insist.
2. The job - with a baby in tow, my heart fails to understand how will i ever get back to work. The longer the gap, the more difficult it will be to get back to work commensurate with my experience.
3. There is another thing, by end of July, I will be going back to our place (hubby and I) with the baby. Now the baby is so comfortable with her grand parents, I do not know if she will be able to cope with not being able to see them so often.

While No.3 has to be done, and No.1 must be done(Yes!), it is No.2 that I am very indecisive about.

Time shall tell ladies!

Baby Keisha at 3 months



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers